[nabs-l] ACB/NFB

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 21 22:09:18 UTC 2009

Good afternoon Jim,
Now it sounds like you're putting the proverbial cart before the ox. I feel
like you entirely misunderstood my last post. While I can understand a bit
of your frustrations with dealing with NABS and other organizations in terms
of seeking financial backing, I don't think this needs to be discussed quite
yet. In order to create a convincing vantage point for your ideas, you need
to have material and facts to present. In other words, If I'm going to give
you a dollar, you need to convince me that you need that dollar rather than
wanting it.
So in order to get assistance from NABS on the national level, it might be
advantageous for you to show that a productive local effort could be
translated in to a national outcome. All this to say once again, rather than
continuing this disscussion on list, it would be important to discuss ideas
of how a local effort could be started and maintained. Once discussions have
begun, it would be important to turn words in to action.
Just my thoughts.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 651-636-5184 X803