[nabs-l] Ending the NFB/ACB feud

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri May 22 16:27:53 UTC 2009

Angela,
I agree.  AcB folks  in some areas will be more willing to work together.  I
suggest you don't merge but work together on common issues you agree on.
You can have events to know each other and learn.  For instance having a
technology exhibit together.  Another idea is social events to go out in the
community to a play or something for fun.  Certainly have a grass routes
thing if you want.
Its not secrecy.
Where are you?  CA?
In some states ACB is more active than nfb and vise versa.

Ashley