[nabs-l] learning independent living

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon May 25 16:16:56 UTC 2009

I don't think I'm anxious to learn how to cook now because I'm still
in the dorms and in ollege right now.  The most I can do is mix and
microwave foods, but using a stove to cook a frozen pizza is not a bad
idea for me either.  My mother and dad never really were able to teach
without rushing things, which is a problem for a lot of sighted
parents because we as a society wat things done right now.  So that's
what got me the worst cooking skills ever.  When I went to a center in
Daytina Beach, tey sent me a letter that said I was incapable of
learning or something, and I pretty much have proved them wrong.
Beth