[nabs-l] learning independent living

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon May 25 22:38:58 UTC 2009

Sara,
There are some bad centers out there.  These individuals must have
encountered that.
Most centers will meet the person where they're at.  The student will be
pushed but can learn at their pace.
Those centers sending out such nasty letters stating the individual is
incapable of learning are opening themselves to lawsuits.

Ashley