[nabs-l] Funding rural divisions

Marty James blindamp at q.com
Tue May 26 08:13:49 UTC 2009

Another way to fund raise is through The Blind Bean, it is a gourmet coffee
company that sells Gourmet coffee for $1 per bag (this makes a 10-12 cup of
very fine coffee, better than Coffee shops) which can be sold for at least
$2 or more. It is run by a blind man, Me, and I am not making on my fund
raising sales, just want to help out other blind clubs and individuals.
Call me with any questions at 319-457-3582 or email me at
marty at theblindbean.com
Hope I can help you out...
By the way, your organization will be on each individual bag as well.
Marty James
www.TheBlindBean.com
Enjoy Your Java!

Phone: 319-457-3582