[nabs-l] Summer 09! What is everyone doing?

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Fri May 29 01:39:49 UTC 2009

Hi Jessica,
There are several government programs for students to get summer jobs.
The Federal Student Work Experience Program is one (though it's hard
to get a position with them) and the Ontario Public Service Summer
Experience Program is another. There are several jobs you can apply
for through the provincial program, but the federal government program
is one where your name is just put into a pool and they pick at random.
Sarah