[nabs-l] Detroit Tigers game and picnic at National Convention

Peter Zaremba peter_zaremba at yahoo.com
Sun May 31 02:05:38 UTC 2009

-----

Donna Posont

To: NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list

Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2009 2:02 PM

Subject: Detroit Tigers game and picnic at National Convention

Here is a great opportunity to add big fun to your convention time in
Detroit.  We have for sale, tickets to the Tuesday night 7:05 P.M. game
against the Kansas City Royals.  At 6:30 P.M. we proceed to the Mountain Dew
Porch for a picnic with hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, pasta salad, cole
slaw, chips and drinks. Then by 8:00P.M. we proceed to our seats on the
lower level third base line. Public transportation is available on the
people mover or an energetic person could walk to Comerica Park. Tickets are
available for $60.00 each and must be purchased by June 12th.  Please make
your check payable to Donna Posont and mail to:

Donna Posont

15429 Prospect St.

Dearborn, MI.  48126

Please call or email Donna with any questions. 313-220-8140 or email
Donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com