[nabs-l] National Scholarship

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Sun May 31 21:30:41 UTC 2009

Jim.
It's a free trip you would be passing up because I do believe the NFB will
fly the student out to where ever the national convention if they win a
national scholarship. I know from the short time I was involved with the ACB
and the couple of their conventions that I attended they paid I believe for
the student flight and hotel room at the national convention if the student
is a National Scholarship Winner which would also make the student first
time attendee to the convention.
Jessica