[nabs-l] Screen reading software

Polansky jaedpo96 at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 18:44:40 UTC 2009

There is one called satogo. It comes on a flash drive and it is free. I
don't have it yet, but I am going to get it soon. I am using JAWS
rightt and I like it. I don't think satogo does as much as JAwS, but it
is good if you go somewhere and the computer there doesn't have JAWS.
For example in the library or at school or at your family's house that
you're visiting.