[nabs-l] Charlie Wilks- blind football player. (as featured onESPN360)

Harry Hogue harryhogue at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 12 00:18:29 UTC 2009

David,

I'm glad someone else noticed that.  People are far too quick to jump all over something which seems inspirational, when in reality you have to look at the writer's bias and decide if that plays a factor in the person's portrayal; in this case, I think it definitely does.  Knocking into his own teammates is a perfect example of this.  There is nothing remarkable about what he does. It is terrific that we is makin the attempt, however.

Harry