[nabs-l] Charlie Wilks- blind football player.(asfeatured onESPN360)

sarah baebler wolvessarah at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 14:32:39 UTC 2009

I would say Jordan still bounds up the stairs LOL sorry Jordan couldn't resist.  Anyways I do agree that the writer and story was on the I'M AMAZING level but do agree that it gave great acknowledgment of what a blind person could do, it did say that they let him play.  If they didn't wouldn't we (NFB) be all over that?  I also hate the AMAZING praises given by people but at least it got out there and showed at least someone what a blind person can do, it could have been worse.  Maybe it touched that parent who thought my kid can't do anything.  IDK just my thoughts.
Sarah