[nabs-l] Blind ambition: U.S. Army's onlyblindSpecialForcesofficer set to inspire at HuntingtonISD'sVeterans Day event

Antonio Guimaraes aguimaraes at nbp.org
Mon Nov 23 18:47:32 UTC 2009

David Dumphy,

Thank you for your perspective. I often wonder what the best approach would
be for the NFB when it comes to journalists, and what they write. For sure a
journalist is permitted and paid for to write what they want to, or what the
editor wants them to. They have the right to publish what they wish, so long
as their articles and pieces stay within the ethics of journalism.

In comes the NFB:

We can gripe about articles, and that is a healthy debate to have. We can
write to the paper about something we don't like, and the articles we are
discussing do not warrant that. We can live, and work and attempt to be as
well-adjusted as possible.

Which one has the greater impact?

Antonio M. Guimaraes Jr.