[nabs-l] new open source Braille translation software for the blind

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun Oct 11 21:31:50 UTC 2009

Hello.

I don't think a Braille translation software package is out of date at
all. For example, I may want a book from NLS web Braille and need to
translate it into a text format for use with my laptop and Braille
display. Alternatively, it would be nice to be able to translate a text
file into a Braille format to send to a transcriber for printing. That
sort of thing.

Respectfully,
Jedi