[nabs-l] Spacial Awareness as a Totally Blind Person

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:07:56 UTC 2009

I also feel as if the not understanding and being able to consciously
replicate facial expressions has impacted me on the social seen. You would
be amazed at the amount of people that think I don't like them or that I am
angry when I don't return a smile, wink, or wave.

Is there any behavioral expert's out there that have a system to determine
when one of these visual methods of communication is in play and respond to
it in kind?

Mark