[nabs-l] Spacial Awareness as a Totally Blind Person

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 12:36:09 UTC 2009

having lived in many different places i know most of the people very well
that i would be talking to. But when people that i dont know are around i
wait for them to say something or join in on a group discussion. As for
knowing they are there...i cant lie i have touched people in inappropriate
places then said sorry i didnt know you were there and kept walking. Later
you can ask that when people approach you to announce themselves until you
remember their voices. This is a discussion common on this list.

            -Teal