[nabs-l] nabs-l petition

Dezman Jackson jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 13:59:47 UTC 2009

Mr. Kaiser,

Although many state agencies try to refuse funding to students who which to
go out of state for training to places such as our NFB centers, Informed
Choice Act already allows one to get training through any facility or
institution which would best meet their needs.  Many people do not not know
about this right and so rehab agencies use this lack of information against
them.

Sincerely,
Dezman