[nabs-l] nabs-l Digest, Vol 36, Issue 32

Sean Whalen smwhalenpsp at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 18:18:44 UTC 2009

I also had to have a letter from a medical professional. That was in spring
of 2008. Also, judging only on the demo version of the self voicing GRE that
I tested at a national convention, the word processing leaves much to be
desired. If you can get them to let you use Word, I would highly recommend
it. As has been mentioned, Braille for the math section is highly
beneficial, if for no other reason than to be able to directly observe the
figures and graphs.

Sean