[nabs-l] Print files for arrangement, any help?

Winy Kwany winy_kwany at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 17:07:36 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I need print scores of popular pieces such as Widney Husten's "Greatest Love Of All" or "One Moment In time", Maria Carey's "Hero", or songs from Pocahontas' soundtracks such as "Between Two Worlds" or "Color of The Wind". Any other popular pieces--Cristian songs, other pieces, as long as they are quite familiar will be fine. I need them for arrangement purposes. My teacher assigns us to arrange anything that we want into four parts--for some instruments. I decide to choose pieces which sound familiar so I don't need to spend time to learn how it sounds like and can go straight to arrangement process. I will need only the print files--TIF, PDF or any format will be fine. Any help?
Please contact me off list. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Any help will be highly apreciated. Thanks a lot.
Win