[nabs-l] thought I would try re introducing myself to the list

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 3 01:31:09 UTC 2009

Hi Jon,

Its Ashley and I graduated from Marymount in the spring.  You already
introduced yourself here.  How about staying and joining the conversations
some.

I have lots of interests too like reading, game shows, many forms of music,
fitness, and spiritual growth.

I hope you are looking for employment; with employment you can move to a
general setting without elderly people.
Anyway as you said good first step.

Enjoy the list.

Ashley