[nabs-l] RFBD audio downloads

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 21:12:08 UTC 2009

Keep in mind that the new audioaccess download (different from
audioplus download) are not compatible with as many devices. The
AudioAccess books are meant to be played with Windows Media or a
portable (Microsoft primarily) device with Digital Rights Management.

AudioPlus books, on the other hand, will work on the VIctor Stream or
BrailleNote with a proper User Authorization Key. I'd contact RFB&D
directly if you have further issues.

Corbb