[nabs-l] A September 11 Tribute On Radio360 Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 21:58:00 UTC 2009

Hi All!
Join me on Let's Go To The Movies tonight at 9 PM eastern on Radio360, as we, in memory of September 11, present the story complete with audio description of United 93. This movie tells the gripping story of the passengers who attempted to take over the plane that was speculated to be headed towards the White House or Camp David, but crashed before doing any damage to any of the buildings.
Hear the sounds of air traffic control to the panic passengers in this sad but gripping story.
To hear it, save this email, and at 9 PM eastern, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html
to listen to the show.
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station manager