[nabs-l] Possibility of Reorganizing the New York State Associationfor Blind Students

Nefertiti Matos Olivares nefamphetamine at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:14:14 UTC 2009

Heya:

Proud New York City resident here who knows of many blind students
throughout the 5 Burroughs and Long Island who might be willing to
give your idea a try.

First question is: How would we go about meeting up and the like when
we lead such involved lives and you live upstate?

Feel free to E-mail off list.

Nef