[nabs-l] an interesting question

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:11:19 UTC 2009

Well, i mean, not for anything but if the other person got the shot
out first, then the blind person is SOL. But that can happen to
anyone. Oddly enough, the  requirements to carry a gun in many states
do not specify sight as a pre-requisite. So theoretically  the yes is
yes. It's a whole other story whether a blind person can shoot a gun
safely, which is a bit of an oxymoron since guns aren't  safe.
Mary

--
Mary Fernandez
Emory University 2012