[nabs-l] FW: silent signals

Amy Phelps aphelps at BISM.org
Wed Sep 16 20:35:33 UTC 2009

Do we really want to settle for adequate or would it be better to have proper training?

Warm regards,
Amy C. Phelps
Amy C. Phelps, CRC, NOMC
Director of Rehabilitation Services

Phone: 410-737-2642
Mobile: 410-274-1647
E-mail: aphelps at bism.org

"A frog in a well, can only see its piece of the sky" ~Unknown

Confidentiality Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.