[nabs-l] FW: silent signals

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 16 21:52:01 UTC 2009

Hello Amy and listers,

    I'll take proper training over adequate and the chance of getting a rear
end full of fenders from an undetected hybrid vehicle who's minuscule sounds
are masked by a blaring audible traffic signal any day. Audible traffic
signals and hybrid vehicles are an open invitation to one's grave!
Peter Donahue