[nabs-l] Awkward Situations: What would you do?

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:08:32 UTC 2009

yeah my first semester of college i would have people always coming up and
saying "hey teal i am in your sociology class" or another class i was taking
and its like....so are 30 other people? i would just say oh hey like i knew
who they were and carry on a 30 min conversation never really knowing who it
was

            -Teal