[nabs-l] Windows Media Player and MP3 files

Ashley cumbiambera2005 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 18:07:30 UTC 2009

To save files as mp3, you need to do the following:
Wehn in windows media player's main window, you will go to the tools
menu by hitting alt t. Go down to options. Hit enter and there is a
multi-page dialog box, so control tab until you get to the rip music
page. Then if you tab through there it should have an option for
format, and you choose mp3.
Tried to explain this as simple as I can, so hope this helps. Anyway
if you don't find it, let me know so that I can further assist you.
Ashley