[nabs-l] Windows Media Player and MP3 files

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 21:38:29 UTC 2009

hello marissa,

as to ripping music into mp3 format there's anoother method besides media player and, it's a ripping software. it's called expressrip. you can download the software for free or buy the professional version through their web site.

i don't know the exxact web address for it but, if you google cd ripping softwware you will find it! i hope this information has helped you out! take care and have fun ripping!

hugs,
from amy