[nabs-l] netbooks for students dot org

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 22:01:22 UTC 2009

whenever you say cannot live without on campus do you mean living on campus?
I will say that my trusty 3 year old labtop with lots of wear and tear has a
new keyboard, inverter and crashed at the end of my first semester but was
rebooted. My trusty labtop will be with me to the end but i am going to
upgrade to a netbook since they are much smaller and cheaper. Yes it is
handy especially if you have a long break but not long enough to go home.
However my labtop does not have an SD card reader but any newer one would
have the new accomodations for other new technology. Really you just need a
durable computer whether itbe a desktop or labtop or netbook that is your
choice but are you taking any classes with in class writing? Or even in
class research? If you were going to get a notebook or netbook i would say
netbook is better because of size and price plus they can have XP. If you
did go to a newer labtop you would be working with vista and soon windows 7.

            Good Luck in College
            -Teal