[nabs-l] netbooks for students dot org

Polansky jaedpo96 at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 10:45:20 UTC 2009

I have a netbook and I like it. It is very lighweight, and is very
fast. My Dad thinks it's faster than our desktop. He likes to use it
for his studdying for work. I used to have a desktop that broke down
because it was really old. My Mom asked Anne Taylor from the NFB about
what computer she uses because she is the derector of the technology
center. She uses a samsung netbook. It comes withwindows xp instead of
windows vista.