[nabs-l] netbooks for students dot org

Rachel Becker Rachel at BeckerConsultants.com
Sun Sep 20 13:35:34 UTC 2009

Are you still using a BrailleNote also?

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org]On
Behalf Of Polansky
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 6:45 AM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] netbooks for students dot org

I have a netbook and I like it. It is very lighweight, and is very
fast. My Dad thinks it's faster than our desktop. He likes to use it
for his studdying for work. I used to have a desktop that broke down
because it was really old. My Mom asked Anne Taylor from the NFB about
what computer she uses because she is the derector of the technology
center. She uses a samsung netbook. It comes withwindows xp instead of
windows vista.