[nabs-l] Awkward Situations: What would you do?

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:34:01 UTC 2009

yes this is true. And the reason people tend to grabl you is because they
think you are incompetant. Not all people are this way. When me and a few
friends went out in the big city of louisbille kentucky we had numerous
people grab our arms...hard enough to even bruise then drag us what they
think to be the right way. My favorite people are the ones that ask
questions. but you are right. engage in a friendly conversation then
politely ask their name. People i am around frequently even if i do not
recognize their voice they announce themself when approaching me. My old
school did an article on me and the other blind guy and they quoted me about
talking to someone for thirty minutes and never knowing who they were which
of course helped.

            -Teal