[nabs-l] Legal advice

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed Sep 23 19:35:56 UTC 2009

Jamie, please feel free to contact me off list at the infromation below.
The NFB has an interest in equal access to curriculum and course materials.
If we can't help you directly, we can send you in the right direction.
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.