[nabs-l] Social Stuff

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at wisc.edu
Thu Sep 24 12:57:20 UTC 2009

I don't think their friends were doing that because they were homosexuals.
It is important not to jump to conclusions in all aspects of life.

If these people who were writing inappropriate things on the doors were
friends of your roommates, I don't think it was because of your roommates'
sexual orientation that their friends were writing on the doors.  Once
again, I think these were just college students being like a lot of college
students...having fun, goofing around, all of that.

Just my thoughts,
meghan