[nabs-l] Social Stuff

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 22:24:47 UTC 2009

first i am a girl and second...those things might've been inappropriate to
say but you know what i felt threatened. Saying that i was saying because
they were homosexual and thats not what i meant at all. I knew they had a
part in it and was simply trying to put the perspective of what kind of
people i lived with. Coming through the windows with cops following and
everything else because they did not respect me at all.

Sorry to those offended on the content of me clarrifying what was drawn but
think about what you are saying to me as well. Like i said i felt very
threatened by the remark that was put towards me.

            -Teal