[nabs-l] Social Stuff

Jess jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 23:29:39 UTC 2009

Christopher,
If you can email me off list. A bunch of us students  a  conference call
last night about getting an NFB Student group started in  New York. And, I
know you said you would be interested. My e-mail address in is
jessica.trask.reagan at gmail.com
Put New York Association of Blind Students in the subject.
There is also an email list that I've started as well.
NewYorkAssociationofBlindStudents-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
If you need  me to invite you to the group just let me know.
Jessica