[nabs-l] Thoughts on Modifying Wooden Chess Pieces

Harry Hogue harryhogue at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 02:59:44 UTC 2009

Hello,

I owuld like to get everyone's thoughts on modifying a set of wooden chess pieces to distinguish the white pieces from the black pieces.  They ahve velt on the bottom, the king measures 3.75in high, with bases at 1.5in.  I do not remember if they are painted or natural woods; I think they are painted, though.  They are accompanying a chess board that I build, so no modification on that score is necessary.  They are double-weighted.

Harry