[nabs-l] Social Stuff

Teal Bloodworth tealbloodworth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 16:35:25 UTC 2009

haha it wasnt really directed to any one person.

I know what you mean about little sister syndrom. There had been a guy with
alittle vision...he said "like looking through a straw". He was brilliant
and wanted to be a priest. Was not there my first semester at the 4 year but
was there the 2nd. Loved him

Community college, with the people that i went to highschool with even, was
not as accepting. Like i said they were people from before that didnt
realize i was still the same person but then in the 4 year college it was
brilliantly real life and i made some real lifetime friends I just dont
understand it. And one person said they were challenged by it rather than
defined by it. Some people treat blindness as a leparcee but i hope those
people meet a blind person to see that we are just as real as they are...its
just easier to sleep in or take a mid day nap haha.

And yes my kidding pick up line is when around a select group of people. And
it was always proceeding a laugh. I also had the "well then okay" jokingly
or the "well hell you touch me enough when you are walking around with the
lights off". I had a friend who was very short and would stand in a distance
yelling "hey Teal can you see me?" i would reply with no you are blending
into the ground or i would say objects may appear smaller at a long
distance. Me and my friends could do this because we were all young single
adults there for the right reason and only that. Real people that were just
likeable.

ok there is my testimony haha

            -Teal