[nabs-l] stats course

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 22:27:31 UTC 2010

Hey Serena,
I happen to be a very hands on learner. I like to read my math books,
especially with stats. Math has been my weakest subject historically
speaking, and when it comes to the graphics and such it is helpful to
be able to see them. However, transcribing them into braille is costly
and it toally depends on your school whether they braille it or not.
Honestly, it comes down to how comfortable you are in math and having
someone just read these things to you. If it's any help, I will not be
needing my stts text and it's in braille. I could send it to you if
you want it. It's called comprehending behavioral statistics by
hurlbert. It is leaning towards stats as applied in the social
science, so I'm not sure how much it will help. For anyone else
reading this post, if you need a stats braille book, let me know. I
will not be throwing it out since it took a lot of fighting for me to
get it.
Hope this helps.
Mary

--