[nabs-l] Braille users Statistics

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Apr 4 22:55:36 UTC 2010

What you do will depend in part on your learning style, and the
resources available to you.  If you are a good Braille user, then
Braille would be ideal -- although you should be good with
Nemeth.  Granted, it was 32 years ago, but I used readers, and RFB&D
for statistics in Grad school.  I took notes in class with a slate
and stylus, and didn't have good Nemeth so had to make up or write
out symbols, which was a bit of a problem.

Dave