[nabs-l] Am I still welcome? and Greetings!

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 20:14:33 UTC 2010

Hi guys: I used to be on here some time ago, unsubscribed for changes in
email and because of not knowing if I was still allowed though having
graduated in Psychology and  other reasons. Now I'm back because I am still
taking more courses to keep up with my field and even more have experiences
and questions not only in this area but in others I'll be sharing as time
goes by. also I'm looking forward to learn tips and tricks that will help me
become a better blind person. Now for all the rambling I'm Gerardo from
Mexico and though graduated with a Psychology Major in March of 2002 am
still taking courses to keep up with my field. Thanks beforehand for
allowing me to join the list again in hopes of learning from you guys and
sharing my experiences.
Gerardo