[nabs-l] Am I still welcome? and Greetings!

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Mon Apr 5 21:49:56 UTC 2010

¡Saludos Gerardo! My name is Hope Paulos and I've recently graduated with 2
bachelor's degrees: Secondary Education with a concentration in Spanish and
another in Foreign Languages: Spanish and German. I'm will be returning to
school to receive my certification in Assistive Technolog.
Welcome to the list!!!

Hope and Beignet