[nabs-l] Wanting find info Self-discovery O&M method

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 03:05:33 UTC 2010

Hi guys: for those living outside of NFB boundaries any books or info
recommended on the self-discovery O&M method I've heard talked about on the
lists? Can I learn it myself? How's it taught? Am I right that it has to do
with using the cognitive theory in that one explores the world and creates
mental schemes on his or her own? Whatever info appreciated be it books,
articles or podcasts that might talk about the method, and yes my English is
good enough to understand so go ahead and recommend!
Gerardo