[nabs-l] Help-Philosophy Question

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 06:57:01 UTC 2010

Candice: what a great thought provoking article and question.
In my opinion, being confrontational isn't always productive. I've dealt
with overly-helpful flight attendants' a few times who wanted to stow my
cane somewhere else rather than let me put it along the window.
Once I did allow my cane to be placed in a nearby closet and had no problem
having it returned if I needed to use it, but I generally try to calmly
explain that my cane will not be a bother to the other passengers and the
importance of having it close by.
I look forward to reading other responses.