[nabs-l] Help-Philosophy Question

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Thu Apr 22 17:28:03 UTC 2010

Where were you when the person tried to take your friend's cane?  As I'm
sure you know, if you were going through security,they have to take it to
put it through the machine.  If it was when you were actually on the plane,
the attendant shouldn't have tried to take it.

I don't know the best way to resolve your delema, but a loud confrontation
certainly wasn't it.

Serena