[nabs-l] Fw: questions concerning informed choice, and DBS's policy concerning out of state services

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 18:33:46 UTC 2010

Good thinking, Steve.  I think I need to contact CCB again and ask
about how they can possibly help fund the extra $350 per month the
state of Florida won't pay and that my parents don't want to pay.  So
if that's possible, that wouldbe nice.  Also, I wrote the Lions Club
MD35 in Florida via e-mail, and I'm wondering if anyone has thought of
this suggestion that a lady on the Florida list gave me.  I too her
suggestion seriously.
Beth