[nabs-l] informed choice

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 03:27:52 UTC 2010

Hi all,

It sounds like Beth has already gone through this justification
process and received approval for funding to go to CCB. The problem is
that rehab is only agreeing to pay the in-state rate, which is less
than what CCB charges per month. The question is, Can rehab legally be
obligated to provide not just partial funding, but full funding, for
out-of-state training? I don't know the answer to that.

Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org