[nabs-l] Important Info About Tonight's Nabs Conference Call

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 20:20:16 UTC 2010

Hi All!
Please send this on to anyone you think would want to know the following about tonight's call.
As was mentioned when the announcement was made about tonight's conference call, you can also listen to it over the internet. At the start of the call, which is at 7 PM eastern, or at any time during it, go to
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/listenlive.html
to access the stream.
After the call completes, you'll be able to download a copy of it or access it as a podcast. This along with other calls and other audio presentations, including last year's Nabs meeting from national convention once I upload it, will be available to grab as well.
We're just getting a few of the final technical details in order, but soon, the Nabslink audio center will be up and online. When that happens, I'll give you the link to add to your bookmarks/share with friends and family.
Please feel free to email me at
david.dunphy at nabslinkaudio.org
with any questions.
Thank you.