[nabs-l] version of AIM best with Jaws 11?

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Sun Apr 25 21:01:22 UTC 2010

Well,
 from my experience, FREEDOM SCIENTIFIC often stays on top of the latest internet standards, so I don't think there would be anything wrong with the latest version.
What you will have to keep in mine though, is that if AIM is anything close to Windows Live Messenger for Windows, she will get a lot of annoying pop-up adds which I haven't found any way to block, and a perhaps lengthy term of navigation to the buddylist, since AOL will try to offer her any number of games.
However, once she gets to the buddy list and chat interphase, unless AOL has done something really badly, it should be simple and JAWS-friendly.

Jorge