[nabs-l] Single Room: Opinions

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 01:03:17 UTC 2010

That I would consider different.  If your college does not generally
permit a single room, I would not take it without genuine good reason
for having it.  I didn't really have that, but it's pretty common in
the schools I actually considered, to be able to request a single
room if you were willing to pay for it.

I was willing, so I requested it.

Joseph